No email address? Use the QR code or direct link on this page: click here.
- Surveys are required to be completed by midnight the night before each day that a student attends school in person.
- Parents who have opted IN for the SMS text message will now also receive an email to the address on file in PowerSchool. Using the link in the email will stop the system from sending the reminder emails at 6 p.m. and 9 p.m. (completing the survey through the text link will not stop the reminder emails, so please disregard if survey has been completed).
- For those without an email address or who have not been receiving the email: in addition to the QR code, our Tech Department has posted a direct link online: click here.
- The distribution to A/B hybrid-learning students has been fixed so that Group A students will only receive the emails on Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday, while Group B students will only receive the emails on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. All will receive emails on Thursday for the attestation ahead of Friday, disregard if A/B hybrid-learning student is on a week where they are at home on Friday.
- All full remote learning students should not be receiving Daily Health Attestation Survey emails or texts. Parents, please contact your child’s school if you are receiving emails daily in error.
- Tip for secondary students: those that can show a school administrator at the entrance an approved attestation with a green check mark through a cell phone screenshot, email or print out can bypass the line and enter the building.