S.O.A.R. Shiloh Opportunity AdventuRes
Shiloh Opportunity AdventuRes (SOAR) is a free program (funded through a 21st Century Community Learning Center grant) that provides to Shiloh Hills students:
· Academic support including homework help and tutoring
· Academic enrichment programs including the arts and STEM
· Programs and activities that support healthy lifestyles
· Positive student behavior and social emotional supports
· Family engagement activities, including family nights, resources and trainings for parents/caregivers
School year and summer programs partner with Shiloh Hills staff and community partners, such as the Boys & Girls Clubs of Spokane County, Mobius, and more! Meals and snacks are served to participating students, and transportation is available to students who live outside the walk zone.
Participation is afterschool and summer programs is by enrollment and on a first come, first served basis. Consistent attendance and appropriate behavior is a requirement to attend.
If you’re interested in having your student attend the school year program, please Click Here to indicate your interest. You will be contacted when a space becomes available for your child to attend.
For questions, or to learn more about the SOAR program, contact:
Tamara Korth, SOAR Program Director